I like being a teacher for the moment, teaching violin and viola technique.
My lessons are in English and in Spanish. I am Spanish, acquiring and learning French.
From the beginning to a high level.
If the student does not have knowledge of solfege, I teach the solfege specifically for the use of the instrument. Learning the keys and the use of the notes and their tone.
I am a student doing my second master in Master of Arts, specialization concert in the HEM in Geneve.
Before I was studying in Belgium in the Koninklijk Conservatorium of Antwerp with the professor Leo de Neve, but I changed the school because of the great opportunity of being a student with the soloist of the Berliner Philharmoniker, Máté Szucs, such a great honor, almost a dream to be her student, improving my skills and my knowledge for in a future to be in a good orchestra or to have my own chamber music group.
Non-music school education
•2010/2008 -Graduated in Bachelor of Music at I.E.S Tirant lo Blanch, Torrent (Valencia).
•2008/2007 -Graduate School in San Jose and Santa Ana-Trinity Religious School, Torrent (Valencia).
•2008/1993 -Studies of Preschool, Primary, and Secondary in San José and Santa Ana-Trinity Religious School, Torrent (Valencia).
Musical academic studies
•2018 -Studying Master in Concert at HEM in Geneve (Switzerland) with the professor Máté Szucs
•2015 –Studying Master of Music at Koninklijk Conservatorium Antwerpen (Belgium) with the professor Leo de Neve.
•2015/2011 -Graduated at Conservatorio Superior de Música “Joaquín Rodrigo” in Valencia (Spain) with the professor Francesc Gaya.
•2011/2010 -Starting Bachelor at “Prince Clauss” Conservatoire, Groningen (Netherland) with the professor Ervin Schiffer.
•2010 -Graduated from Professional Conservatory of Music, Torrent, Valencia (Spain).
•2010/2000- Musical studies from the first year of Elementary degree until 6th medium degree in the Professional Music Conservatory in Torrent, Valencia (Spain).
•2018- Masterclass with the professors Tatjana Masurenko, Friedemann Hecker and Ronen Shifron in the International Masterclass for Viola at the University of Musik and Theater in Leipzig
•2017/2016 -Masterclass with the professor Guy Ben Zyoni and Jorge Alves in the Royal Conservatoire of Antwerp (Belgium).
•2016/15 - 23rd International Musical Encounters of Enghien (Belgium) (IMUSE) with Matthias Buchholz (member of the Heine Quartet and the Linos-ensemble and professor for viola in Hochschule für Musik Cologne) Walter Küssner and Wilfried Strehle (professor for viola in Hochschule für Musik Hanns Eisler Berlin and violist in the Berliner Philharmoniker).
•2015 -Masterclass with the violist of the Cremona Quartet Simone Gramaglia in Pianos Clemente (Valencia).
•2014 -Masterclass of chamber music in Alzira (Valencia) with Edicson Ruiz, double bass in the Berliner Philharmoniker.
•2015/13 -Masterclass in the Conservatoire of Music of Valencia and in the Palau of Music of Valencia with Mr. Roberto Diaz, teacher and president of the Curtis Institute of Music of Philadelphia.
•2013 -Masterclass with Barbara Westphal, viola teacher at Musikhochschule Lübeck, Germany.
•2013/12/11/10 -International Music Festival/Course of repertoire and chamber music in Vitoria-Gasteiz with Mr. Leo de Neve (viola teacher at Royal Flemish Conservatoire of Antwerp, Belgium).
•2012 -Specialized course in orchestral repertoire and solo repertoire “El Puig de
Santa Maria” with the teacher Ms. Julia Hu (Principal viola at Orchestra del Palau de les Arts) Valencia.
•2013/12/10/09/08 -International seminary music course of Valencia (SIM) in solo repertoire and chamber music with Mr. Leo de Neve at Professional Music Conservatoire of Valencia.
•2011 -Chamber music and orchestral course repertoire with the conductor Yaron Traub (Principal conductor of the Valencia Orchestra) “Palau de la Música”.
•2010 -Académie Musicale de Morges for string instruments, piano and chamber music with Mr. Ervin Schiffer in Morges, Switzerland.
•2010/09 -Fourth and third International Music Master Class for strings, piano, flute, oboe, and camera in Tata (Hungary) with Mr. Ervin Schiffer.
•2009/08 -Strings Summer Academy-Master Class for string instruments and chamber music with Mr. Ervin Schiffer in Davos, Switzerland.
•2007 -Participation as the violist in the Orchestra direction course held by Mr. Cristobal Soler, conductor of the University of Valencia Philharmonic Orchestra.
•2007/06 -Course in musical performance Vila of L'Eliana with Mr. Francesc Gaya.
•2007 -Course in musical performance, AD Libitum (music school) with Mr. Vicente Ortiz.
•2007 -Course instruction and musical performance in the professional Music Conservatoire of Torrent (Valencia) with the teacher Mr. Santiago Cantó (Orchestra de Valencia’s Principal Viola).
• 2015 -With Mr.Walter Küssner (professor for viola in Hochschule für Musik Hanns Eisler, Berlin, and violist in the Berliner Philharmoniker).
• 2015/14 -With Mr. Josep Puchades (former Principal Viola at Orchestra de Les Arts, currently a member of “Quiroga” String Quartet).
• 2015/08 -With Mr. Leo de Neve (Professor at the Conservatory of Antwerp and violist of the Spiegel String Quartet).
•2011/08 -With Mr. Ervin Schiffer (Professor at the Amsterdam Conservatory, the Conservatory of Brabant, the Royal Conservatory in Brussels, and at the Chapelle Musicale Reine Elizabeth in Belgium).
•2015/07 -With Mr. Santiago Cantó (Orquestra de Valencia’s Principal Viola).
• 2007-2005 -With Mr. Francesc Gaya (Viola Professor in the Conservatory of Valencia).
• 2018-Concerts with Adria String quartet and D.U.R. String quartet in Brussels and Netherlands and concert as the winner of the Soroptimist Scholarship by the Soroptimist International Club in Antwerp.
• 2015 -Concert in Pianos Clemente, Valencia (Spain) duo with the pianist Óscar Oliver. Concert in Bogliasco (Italy) and concert in Fotomuseum (FOMU) in Antwerp (Belgium).
• 2012 -Two concerts as viola soloist with the Orchestra “Ciutat de Xàtiva”.
• 2012 -Recital in the Club Diario Levante in Valencia with the pianist Óscar Oliver.
• 2018- Scholarship Award Soroptimist International Club Antwerpen.
• 2010 -Extraordinary scholarship winner, endowed with 11.000 euros, issued by the National Competition for Young Performers Xátiva (Valencia) to perfect his musical studies, having been chosen among the participants for the closing concert of the fourteenth edition of the musical event.
• 2008 -Bancaixa fellowship SIM- granted by agreement of the Academic Committee of SIM.
• 2017 -Finalist in IV Premio Talento Jóven Comunidad Valenciana in the Culture Section.
• 2011 -Finalist in the competition for young performers in chamber music “Pedro Bote” in Extremadura, with the group Martini Quartet: Fernando Pascual violin, Pere Joan Carrascosa cellist and Óscar Oliver pianist.
• 2010 –Winner of the National Competition for Young Performers “Ciutat de Xátiva”, in the category "B".
• 2009 - Finalist in the International Competition for Young Performers “Ciutat de Llíria”.
• 2007 -Participation in the VI National Contest of Interpretation "Intercentros Melómano" in the Intermediate Category.
• 2014- CCCO (Classical Concert Chamber Orchestra) (information cachée) Palau de la música de Valencia, (information cachée)
• 2009- Orquesta Sinfónica del Mediterráneo.
• 2006/2007- Orquesta Filarmónica de la Universidad de Valencia.
• 2005/2006- Orquesta Sinfónica de Buñol (Valencia).
• 2003/2004- Orquesta de la Unión Musical de Mislata, orquesta de la Unión Musical del Micalet (Valencia).
• 2002/2003- Orquesta de la Unión Musical de Torrent (Valencia).
Chamber Music Performances
• 2017 –D.U. R String Quartet in Kampen (Netherlands).
• 2012 -Palacio del Marqués de Dos Aguas de Valencia.
• 2011 -Prins Claus Conservatorium Groningen.
• 2018-Soroptimist International Club Antwerpen
• 2015 -Pianos Clemente (Valencia), Bogliasco (Genova), FOMU, Fotomuseum, Antwerp (Belgium).
• 2013 -Ateneo Marítimo de Valencia.
• 2012 -Club Diario Levante.
• 2010/2011 -Gran Teatre de Xàtiva.
• 2008/2009 -Unión Musical de Torrent.
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||Non disponible||50CHF||40CHF|