* conversational English
* grammar focus
* writing and presentation skills
* Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
* CV and job interview preparation
* method tailored to individual needs
* in person or video conference lessons
* FREE 1st LESSON !!!
My current CV and references are available on: nativespeakerltc.wordpress.com/
Please note that the price STARTS at 25 Euro/hour and depends on type of course you choose.
I am a Cambridge CELTA certified teacher with 4 years of teaching experience and 10 years of working experience in editing and management (USA). I have taught university and MBA students as well as professionals working in telecommunications, media, entertainment, health care, consulting and IT industries.
* working experience in media and management / Los Angeles, USA
* Cambridge CELTA certified teacher / International House Vancouver, Canada
* CPE – Certificate in Proficiency in English / British Council, Paris
* IELTS Academic Certificate/ British Council
* TESOL certified teacher / TESOL Training International / Los Angeles, USA
* Masters Degree in Psychology in English, Warsaw School of Social Sciences and Humanities, current
inFocus LTC, Paris 2008 V – present
inFocus Language Training and Consulting provides language and business communication coaching for international professionals who speak English as a foreign language. Our mission is to facilitate effectiveness of organizational performance by enhancing all aspects of internal and external communications.
We offer individual and group trainings, specialized workshops as well as Cambridge ESOL Exam preparations.
We have experience in coaching entry-level employees to managers and COOs in internationally diverse companies in Europe, MBA and Business Students as well as job seekers competing in the global marketplace.
Industries: telecommunications, media, entertainment, health care, consulting, IT
Spike Digital / MTV Networks, Los Angeles 2006 III – 2008 II
Online Producer and Editor
American Cinematheque at the Egyptian Theatre, Los Angeles 2000 I – 2005 III
Operations Manager / Special Event Coordinator
Bilingual: English and Polish
French – proficient
Parfait ! Très bonne première impression (après un cours). Efficace et professionnelle, à l'écoute des attentes.
des cours d'anglais à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner.
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|