I recently finished a cycle of teaching and translating in Tokyo. I moved to Switzerland recently, seeking to start a new career. My background comes from a bilingual advantage of growing up in Japan and the United States. I have taught and translated both languages professionally for over 5 years. The TESOL certification proves that my teaching ability is recognizable worldwide.
My experience in teaching Japanese consists of educating all ages and skill levels both in group and private settings. I’ve been working as a professional translator, interpreter, and teacher for over 5 years. My recent teaching experience is in Switzerland teaching conversational Japanese to beginners and intermediate students.
My philosophy is to provide students with comprehensible input in a comfortable learning environment with emphasis on learning Japanese the natural way.
Place of Birth: Madrid, Spain
Nationality: Japanese, American
Languages: Japanese, excellent oral and written
English, excellent oral and written
April 2014 Fort Hays State University (TESOL Tokyo, Japan)
• TEFL International TESOL Certification
2012-13 Bellevue Community College (Washington, United States)
• Studies in Business Calculus, English, Public Speaking and Botany
2009-12 Mercer Island High School (Washington, United States)
• MIHS received the prestigious US Department of Education Blue Ribbon Award.
• Ranked as rated #1 School District in Washington State by MSN.com
• One of “America’s Top High Schools” for 2015.
• Studies in Biology, International Studies, French, Calculus, English
2006-09 Tokiwa Junior High School (Tokyo, Japan)
2013-2017 Hughes International, Hi5 English School (Tokyo, Japan)
• English and Japanese teacher to all ages and levels
• Group and Private lessons
• Accounting, data management and general office work
• Camps and events organization
• Team manager and coordinator
2013-2017 Independent Translator (Japan and United States)
• Meetings, lectures and business sessions instantaneous translation
• Description and administrative documents for Japanese businesses
• Private demands (Curriculum vitae, cards, events)
2013-2016 Modeling (Washington, United States)
• Photo, voice, and video shoot of magazines and advertisements
2012-2016 Mercer Island School District (Washington, United States)
• Head coach of the basketball team
• Youth Summer Camp organizer and instructor
• Caring of students with special needs
2009- 2012 Various Remunerated Jobs
• Server, chef at Japanese Restaurants
• Landscaping and Gardening
• Country Club maintenance
• Geo thermal system installation
2007-2009 Ambassade de France au Japon (Tokyo, Japan)
• Apprenticeship of Maintenance and Electrical work
Il a beaucoup de patience et une très grande capacité d'adaptation à la personne en face de lui. C'est un super prof qui m'apprend le japonais et c'est pas facile mais je suis toujours aussi motivée grâce à lui!
des cours d'anglais à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner.
|Chez lui||Chez vous||Par webcam|