I apply the coaching framework of Columbia University in New York, which is based on positive psychology, neuroscience and organisational psychology. In addition to coaching methodologies, I have extensive experience in transformations, change and adoptions. My experience has been gained by moving every 5 years to a new country, and making sure that my family members adapt well and thrive. As a result, my 19 yo daughter is a self-sufficient entrepreneur, while studying Law at London School of Economics. While my 17 yo son is a world champion in wake-boarding while doing great at school.
My signature strength is helping you see the big picture and consider your choices from different perspectives.
Award winning and inspiring coach with vast experience with professionals, startups and organizations. I have extensive understanding and skills in working with millennials, across cultures, and across silos. 15+ years of experience in multicultural and multilateral operations in Europe and Asia.
I believe each person is creative and can shine; each team is creative and can have an impact; each organization has the potential to achieve its vision.
I turn creativity into impact by designing and applying processes and tools that enable clients to tap into their creativity for peak performance.
Chemin Taverney 11
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva, Switzerland
Email: (information cachée) Tel: +41 78 748 15 73
• Versatile, organized and passionate Social Innovation Coach and Change Facilitator with extensive experience in working with organizations, teams, entrepreneurs and individuals in turning creativity into impact.
• Well-travelled, dynamic professional who believes in practical, co-created solutions that strategically drive organizational growth while continuously improving team and individual spirits and capacities.
• Facilitator and Mentor of start-ups and social entrepreneurs.
• Multicultural experience across diverse organizations as researcher, facilitator and leader in innovation and change with proven ability to manage successful organizational transformation.
• Dedicated to social transformation of fragile communities and people left behind.
Co-Creation Lead and Happiness Officer July 2016 – Present
G3iD (Geneva Global Goals Innovation Day)
• Replicating G3iD in Ghana
• Unleashing the creative potential of International Geneva
• Promoting & practicing disruptive innovation and co-creation
• Forging innovation partnerships & collaboration
• Co-creating organizational change of the association
• Development of a franchising blueprint
• Leading support to organize a model replication in Ghana strategically
aligned to local needs
Innovation Coach for Accelerate2030 and Facilitator October 2015 – Present
Impact Hub Geneva, Switzerland
• Scaling social ventures for the achievement of the SDGs
• Co-creation methodology development, design and application
• Facilitation of workshops designed to move ideas, projects and/or business models of social entrepreneurs forward
• Vision and strategy development for start-ups in Geneva through facilitation of ideation workshops
• Lead Facilitator for “Designing your Life” workshops with Refugees in Geneva
• Association Board Member
Team Coach for Social Innovation October 2013 – Present
Mass Challenge, Social Impact Awards, Collaborate for Social Innovation,
The Port & CineGlobe CERN
Coaching teams participating in Hackathons and social change innovation challenges to design creative solutions and interventions.
• Feasibility award 2016 for service delivery innovations in conflict & humanitarian crisis situations
• Innovative Process Award 2015 for strengthening IOMs ability to meet the needs of LGTBI migrants
• Overall award 2014 for innovative interventions to reduce maternal mortality in Sudan
• Guided a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to design and prototype a tech solution for verification of images & videos to assist human rights lawyers in their daily work. The Office of the High Commissioner of Human Rights (OHCHR) is launching the solution.
• Participated in designing and prototyping an extreme energy explosion monitor.
• Supported design and prototyping of a tech solution to prevent suicides in Switzerland. Currently being acquired across Switzerland (University of Geneva).
• Creativity mentor for virtual reality movies inspired by science (Geneva International Film Festival Tous Ecrans, 2015 and the World Virtual Reality Forum in Crans-Montana, 2016.
• Executive coach of private clients and executives.
Researcher and Organizational Development April 2011 – June 2013
• Executive function (vice-president, innovation lead, speakers curator) at the National Museum Volunteers (NMV) Bangkok
• Leading NMV organizational development through participatory co-creation
• Bottom-up vision and mission development
• Innovative design, organization and facilitation of lectures, conferences and discussions at the Bangkok National Museum
• Focal point for communication with members, national authorities and international community
• Lead for internal learning and analysis of improvement steps
• Master thesis research on vulnerability as leadership tool for effective communication
Innovation & Branding Consultant March 2012 – May 2012
Marina Paper, Kathmandu, Nepal
• Development of long-term business strategy and re-design of workflow
• Coaching and team building to enhance creativity and motivation of employees
• Brand development
Gender and HIV Specialist February 2009 – July 2009
UNDP, Lao PDR
• Team Leader for supporting gender and HIV mainstreaming in UNDP programmes
• UNDP focal point for coordination and communication with national authorities, civil society, UN system and multi-bilateral donors on gender issues in Laos
• Development of new national gender policy
• Organization and facilitation of gender training workshops for UN staff in Lao PDR
President, Lao Women’s International Group May 2007 – June 2009
Vientiane, Lao PDR
• Executive functions (president) in Women’s International Group, Vientiane, Lao PDR
• Organization of monthly conferences on socio-cultural issues in Laos
• Organization and coordination of fund raising activities for humanitarian support
• Responsible for humanitarian support project implementation (education, health)
Board of Directors (member) May 2006 – May 2008
Vientiane International School
• Responsible for communication and curriculum change
• Support of new building projects
• Recruitment of senior management
Programme Assistant and Lead Researcher October 1996 – December 1999
UNAIDS Bulgaria, Sofia
• Responsible for qualitative research in the field of HIV and AIDS
• Coordination, research, and programme design & monitoring of harm-reduction programmes in Bulgaria
• Organization of regional and national training activities
• Project and programme design of community based HIV interventions
• Project implementation (peer-led behavior change communication among Young People and ethnic minorities)
Collaborative Leadership and the 2030 Agenda February 2016
for Sustainable Leadership
Executive and Organizational Coaching, Level II (highest distinction)
Columbia University in the City of New York 11/2015 – 7/2016
Master of Arts (M.A.), Leading Innovation & Change 2011-2013
Master thesis on vulnerability as leadership tool for effective communication
York St. John University
Master of Science (M.Sc.), Sociology 1990-1995
Master thesis on Bulgarian National Idea and European Integration
Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
Bulgarian mother tongue
English Speaking, reading, writing: proficient
French working knowledge
German working knowledge
Married, 2 children
du coaching professionnel à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner. Superprof peut aussi vous proposer des cours de coaching en recherche d'emploi pour vous aider. Apprendre n'est plus un soucis, des cours de coaching de carrière accessible(s) pour tous ! Suivre des cours de transition professionnelle n'a jamais été aussi facile : vous allez aimer développer de nouvelles connaissances.
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||Non disponible||70CHF||65CHF|
|5 heures||Non disponible||300CHF||325CHF|
|10 heures||Non disponible||550CHF||650CHF|