- Tarif horaire 32CHF
- Temps de réponse 24h
- Nombre d’élèves 1
1er cours offert !
Ex-Computer science major and current PhD student in Systems Neuroscience at UniGe is giving math lessons!
- chez le professeur
- chez vous
- Par webcam
A propos du cours
My methodology will always be to:
1. Scan and study your syllabus/curriculum,
2. Decide on common goals and their expected timeline,
3. Create a teaching plan which suits the common goals and our schedules the best,
4. Follow the weekly teaching plan with proper examples and the underlying reasoning,
5. One day of tutorials (hands-on problem solving) per week,
6. Practice exam before your exams,
Et voila! To study and understand the world!
- Tout niveaux
A propos de Anas
I am a PhD student studying neural circuits and dynamics of behaviour using mathematical models. My previous major has been a Bachelor in Computer Sciences from Pakistan, a combined Master in Neurosciences from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and Universite de Bordeaux, and a PhD in Neurosciences from UniGe.
I studied courses from the Cambridge International Education (CIE) and took courses in O level Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Additional Mathematics, Biology, and Computer Sciences. For my Advanced level courses (college), I took Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Computers. I was granted admission both in Medical school and a liberal arts university for CS, but I chose CS to pursue my interest in sciences.
I am very motivated towards teaching and pursuing scientific endeavors.
- 5 h: 160CHF
- 10 h: 320CHF